KKBOX Group 為亞洲領先的媒體科技集團，2005年在台灣推出全球第一家合法音樂串流服務KKBOX，並陸續拓展服務地區至日本、香港、新加坡及馬來西亞。以音樂娛樂與技術為公司核心，服務範疇跨足亞洲最具影響力聲音社群品牌的聲ㄧKKBOX、影音串流平台KKTV、娛樂藝文活動展演KKLIVE、行動售票平台KKTIX、文創投資theFARM、串流技術KKStream等。
1. Content & Licensing Specialist
Taipei / KKTV - Marketing / Contractor
1. Passion and keen eyes for video contents. Love dramas and always grasp the latest information about dramas, variety shows, and movies from various countries actively.
2. Great sense of beauty. Proven design ability to independently process product-related images/videos, and support the material production for promotional use.
3. Great sense of words written. Able to provide creative content promotion advice.
4. Team players who are cooperative and flexible, willing to support and communicate with team members to overcome different challenges.
5. Patience and carefulness to execute routine repetitive tasks.
1. Familiar with Adobe image-processing software, ex. Photoshop, illustrator.
2. Familiar with non-linear editing software, ex. Edits, Premiere.
3. Ability to create copywriting.
Nice to have:
1. Design related degree is a plus.
2. Foreign language ability (Japanese/Korean) is a plus.
1. Please attach your graphic/motion design portfolio for our reference. Written works are also welcome.
2. Preferred to start from mid-June.
3. New graduates are welcome.
2. Music Content Specialist
Taipei / KKBOX - Marketing / Contractor
Full of curiosity and courage to explore and dream. Born to be a music lover with the knowledge of different music genres. The ambition to promote and optimize the music industry. Professional content curation skills and marketing strategic thinking. Cutting edge thinking and insight about the society and industry. Desire to dig more new voices and new ideas with KKBOX service to nourish and accelerate the growth of the new generation in the music scene.
1. Organizes music release information on daily basis and ensure the availability of related content on KKBOX
2. Troubleshoots content delivery issue
3. Music metadata correction for data accuracy and better user experience
1. Fluent in English
2. Heavy music listener with great sense of pop music culture and trends
3. Data organization skills
4. Ability to work independently as well as accomplish cross-functional communication
5. Focused, detail-oriented and self-initiative while maintaining quality of work